Friday, April 2, 2010

Pizza and Posting Comments, and Kyuupi Inuyasha



I figured I'd just get the weirdest part out of the way. I came back home to find this bizarre cell phone strap on top of my laptop. The Boyfriend bought for me while buying something else from one of those "We ship from Japan!" sites that have really expensive shipping rates. I already have an awesome cellphone strap, so it's sitting on top of the CD player, with all the other miniature novelties.

I've changed the settings on the comments, so everyone should be able to comment now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Now, to the pizza.

Pizza Rita is part of a local chain (of pizzerias) that make their dough and sauce in house. Since I worked fairly late tonight and get to jump back in at six tomorrow morning, The beloved Boyfriend is treating me to pizza.

We ordered the "Rita's Real Pizza" which includes pepperoni, beef, sausage, mushrooms, onions, green peppers and olives. I really like this particular pizza place because everything tastes fresh and the cheese is nice and stringy. In essence, I don't feel like everything's been frozen in a complete pizza shape and trucked from across the country.

I really recommend trying their pizza if you get the chance.

The Almost Daily Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment